Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Recently, I've been feeling extra lucky and thankful for the people in my life.
I have several "second moms" and close family friends.
We go to the same Mexican restaurant every Friday night.
Everyone knows that if it's Friday, Hot Plate (our own name for the restaurant due to all the waiters yelling hot plate as they place your plate in front of you) is where you can find us.
My family and friends (who are family) provide me with so much support and comfort.
There is rarely a dull moment and always laughter.
We have fun, that's for sure.
Hot Plate nights, Thanksgiving, Bunco, Super Bowl 
Tailgating, Parties, Wine Nights

There's no place like home.
Everyone's door is always open where I'm from.
And they're willing to help you in any way they can.



No comments:

Post a Comment