Friday, April 12, 2013

Wedding Season

Wedding season is about to kick off, which is so exciting!

I've always been a sucker for anything to do with a love story.
(how 2 people met, special moments they've shared, the incredible feelings they have for one another)
I also love celebrating just about anything and everything.
My adoration for weddings comes from the combination of these two characteristics.
I always wanted to be a wedding planner, but was afraid I was going to get jealous of each wedding I planned - HA
My mom's friend recently started planning weddings and I love hearing about the details.

So from time to time when I have nothing else to do, I love to look at www.stylemepretty.com 
or I will watch wedding videos.
This one is so beautiful - http://vimeo.com/29335210
It's heartwarming to see couples sharing one of the best and happiest days of their lives with all of their friends and family!
(I'll admit.. I do get teary eyed while watching some. Okay, I full on cry sometimes. I DON'T EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE.)

Some of the very best parts of a wedding include:
The groom's expression when he first sees the bride
The heartfelt and funny toasts
Little whispers and smiles between the bride and groom
The dancing

But most importantly, the point of a wedding is to celebrate the love of two people and that should never be overlooked or forgotten!

Who knows when the time for me to get married will come.
I already get the butterflies just thinking about the possibility of it, though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment